1.20.2016

Prayer For The Lost

Image via Pinterest
God has been speaking to me about the lost in my life a lot recently. He has called me to pray for them, and I believe the same for you. Who are the lost sheep in your life, the dry bones living without the breath of God?

Anyone coming to mind? Commit to praying for them on a daily basis. Some people may never come to church, never read the Bible, or never listen to a sermon, but they will see the way you live your life. Do they see God's love, a love that sets you apart from the rest of the world? Do they see joy? Hope in the good and the bad? Peace like no other?

Commit to pray. He who listens to our every cry is faithful.



Lord, I declare Your Word over these dry bones I see in the valley of life. I pray You would breathe life into these dry bones and dress them in flesh. I pray they would see You as You are, with eyes finally opened and hearts softened. Let them be lost sheep no more, and let the voice of You, our Good Shepherd, echo in the way I live as You use me to bring them to You. You are the Gate. Let them come home through Your doors and finally be found. I know You wish to bring the lost sheep home to You, to bring these dry bones out of the valley. I pray that Your love will shine through me and for each of these dry bones, these lost sheep, in my life to come to know You.


I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. John 10:16a
This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life.  I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord." Ezekiel 37:1-14

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you were inspired, encouraged, or would like to share any thoughts, please comment below!