11.10.2014

Reflections

Recently, God has laid upon my heart the blessings He has provided through friends and the people He has placed in my life. Some people have come along unexpectedly, although part of God's plan, and others have been an answer to prayer. His purposes may show up later or may never be clear, but through every single person, I have realized the goodness of God, the love He has for His children.

I wanted to dedicate this post to a reflection of God's goodness through some of the people He has placed in my life and to thank Him for His provisions.

I've been blessed with two close friends from elementary school, who know me almost as well as I know myself. They've stuck with me through thick and thin and accept my flaws despite any obstacle in our friendship. The impact they have made in my life is unbelievable.

God has used the Bible Reading Club (BRC) from CEF Ministries' Wonderzone.com  to place AMAZING people in my life. I've been able to keep in touch with many of the members of the group and have been so inspired by their faith and consistent encouragement to me and others. I've been able to share similar experiences with a few of them, especially recently, and have developed prayer partners! Not only that, but I've gained one of my closest friends from this group, and although we're miles apart, God allowed us to meet up twice...and it's been one of the biggest blessings!

God has placed other close Christian friends in my life over the past few years. I am forever grateful for them. Some are homeschooled and inspired me in my walk with Christ from the day it began. Another was an answer to prayer for a Christian friend in school. She has been another prayer partner and encourager to me, as well as become one of my closest friends. God is so good.

Not only that, but He has provided people, including friends, in my classes as an answer to prayer, especially in the yearbook staff as well as my veterinary assisting course. He has used certain people (and particular places at just the right time) to bring to light His plan for me, such as the idea of college classes. He has used places, such as the animal shelter, to place people, animals, and events in my life that have changed me. He has placed particular people in my life right now, in my classes and outside of school, that I may not even realize His reasoning for, but that He has called me to love, to shine His light to.

There are so many others that He has placed in my life that He has used for my good. I am so thankful for each and every one of them, and I am so excited to see how God continues to use people I don't even know yet, experiences I'd never imagine being a part of, to enhance His design and plans for my life, as I live out His purposes and seek to serve Him in everything I do.


                                                                    Found via Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you were inspired, encouraged, or would like to share any thoughts, please comment below!