10.10.2015

First My Mother, Forever My Friend




To the one who has cared for me since the day I was born,

who has been my role model throughout the years,

who supports me and is there for me no matter what comes my way,

who raised me with love and goodness,

who sacrifices everything for her children,

who works hard in everything she does,

who runs to a hundred places in a day to bring the best for her family,

who is so much more than a mother to me, but who is also a good

friend,

Thank you.

Mom, with each birthday passing by, I see how blessed I am to have a mother as caring, hard working, and loving as you are. Not many mothers would do the things that you do. Not many mothers care the way that you care. Not many mothers love the way that you love.

I am so glad God gave me the mother that He did!

Happy Birthday, Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you were inspired, encouraged, or would like to share any thoughts, please comment below!