6.27.2016

Refilled Hearts

There's nothing like seeing self-filled hearts being emptied and refilled to the brim by the Holy Spirit. There is so much beauty in seeing souls washed clean by the grace of Jesus Christ and being transformed into one that reflects His love. What influence it has on our spirits when we smell the pleasant scent of His fruit in the lives of others!

Recently God has been revealing stories of broken, messed-up people, like the rest of us, whose lives have been restored through the power of Jesus. It's been so uplifting to hear such stories, so moving and so powerful. God is preparing my heart for what He has in store as He reveals these stories and uses me in ways I never would've imagined.

If you've been praying for someone and it's beginning to look hopeless, don't give up. God is moving. His power is so much stronger, so much greater, than even the hardened hearts of those whom we could never imagine coming to know Christ. There is no life too broken, too shattered, that God can't put the pieces back together again.
Sometimes when it seems like God is the most silent, that's when He is doing the most.

Image via Pinterest
If you've never experienced the transforming power of Jesus, you're missing out! You're never too far gone to do so now. Give it all to Him, and accept the sacrifice He gave so willingly on the cross. His blood cleanses us; His resurrection defeated sin and death. Declaring His power as the Son of God, we are given the opportunity to have new lives through Him.

I'm in awe.

Jesus transforms lives. Jesus refills hearts.
And it's been faith-strengthening and inspiring to hear.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 
2 Corinthians 5:17

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you were inspired, encouraged, or would like to share any thoughts, please comment below!