2.19.2015

Top Music Recommendations

 I am a huge music fan. I love music that inspires, that encourages my heart and my soul to live life to the fullest, to live life with love, righteousness, and a growing faith in Jesus. My music choices are constantly changing, but here are my current favorites (in no particular order!)! I encourage you to check some of them out!



 Forever-On-Repeat Songs:

1. "Day One"/Matthew West
2. "Drops in the Ocean"/Hawk Nelson
3. "Light It Up"/Building 429
4. "This is Living"/Hillsong Young & Free
5. "Take This City"/Everfound





Image via Pinterest


 Top Albums:

1. Jeremy Camp: I Will Follow
2. For King & Country: Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong.
3. Blanca: Who I Am
4. Dara Maclean: Wanted
5. Building 429: We Won't Be Shaken







                                                                                   
Dara Maclean; Image via Pinterest
      

Love these individual artists!

1. Dara Maclean
2. Francesca Battistelli
3. Moriah Peters
4. Blanca Callahan
5. Mandisa
6. Kari Jobe
7. Jamie Grace
8. Jeremy Camp
9. Colton Dixon
10. Matthew West






For King & Country; Image via Pinterest

Inspirational Bands:

1. Anthem Lights
2. For King & Country
3. Hillsong Young & Free
4. MercyMe
5. Tenth Avenue North
6. Building 429
7. Hawk Nelson
8. Royal Tailor
9. Hillsong United
10. Everfound






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you were inspired, encouraged, or would like to share any thoughts, please comment below!