2.08.2015

Designer Plans

Via Pinterest
  Last night, I was talking to a friend about God's plan for our lives. That conversation has been dwelling in my mind, a conversation that has enabled me to truly think about the power, the love, and the amazing plans God has for each and every one of us.

  God's plan is so exquisite, so thoughtfully designed by a perfect Creator who knows us better than we know ourselves. We look at simple, everyday events and don't even ponder the possible events God will place in our lives because of it. He really does work for the good of those who love Him.

  As for my friendship with Kara, it's funny how, looking back, I can see the beauty of God's designer plans for my life. One event led to another. Meeting my friend, Megan, in third grade turned into a virtual world craze. Fast forward 4 years, I met my twin friends at the YMCA. A virtual world craze turned into me asking my friends what websites they play, and I soon dove into the wonders of the CEF Ministries and Wonderzone.com, which God used to change my life and to truly come to know Him. It was on that site that I joined a tween/teen Bible club, where I met my friend. Although we live miles and miles apart, my family and I have been able to take a vacation with her and her family twice. It's funny how God and His plans work. He is so, so good.

   Since then, times have changed so much, but through it all, I have witnessed the surpassing power of God and His love in every situation I have faced. I have met amazing people and have experienced amazing things. I'm so excited to see what God has in store for the rest of my life!

   On another note, what would happen if we looked at the events of every day as a part of a beautiful plan designed by an Almighty Creator? That maybe things aren't turning out as planned because God has a will for our lives, a plan that is so much better than we could ever imagine?

   Whatever you are going through, let this be a reminder that God is good, He's on the throne, and He truly does care about you. His plans for your life are out of this world. Trust in Him, and He will take you places you could never imagine.

Trust me, it's been quite an experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you were inspired, encouraged, or would like to share any thoughts, please comment below!